A good friend is cheaper than therapy

Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Anonymous.

Tonight I had the pleasure of being in the company of two of my best girlfriends for delicious Mexican food and drinks. It's so fun to catch up with friends to share stories and experiences. The three of us are pretty close to the same age but are in various stages in life and relationships so it's nice to be able to "compare notes."

But yay for the tequila in margaritas... I'm definitely a barley and hops girl! It probably doesn't help a whole lot that I had a tummy ache earlier. I have a sensitive stomach and I really have to watch it sometimes.

On September 13th the three of us and our men are going to have a fantastic couples' evening involving appetizers, dessert, and drinks. I'm so excited!

Now back to creating a playlist for my MySpace! Wow... Tequila makes me a scattered blogger!

No comments: