It is the woman who chooses the man who will choose her

Monday, June 16, 2008
Quote by Paul Géraldy.

So what do you do when you're dating the brother of a man who broke up with one of your best friends? Of course it's because of their relationship that I even met this guy but it's definitely weird having such polar opposite feelings toward two people in the same family. To be completely honest, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do if I end up in a more serious relationship. I want to be loyal to my friend but I don't want to make things awkward for the guy I'm dating or the rest of his family, for that matter. This is probably not even something I should be worrying about since it technically has nothing to do with me but I have always been extremely loyal to my friends and I have a hard time pushing that aside.

No comments: