A distracted existence leads us to no goal

Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Quote by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

So, it has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a while... It's "only" been 15 days! Oops! Needless to say, I've been distracted. Partly due to working lots more than normal but partly due to going out to bars and meeting people and having fun! I guess I'm enjoying the freedom of being a young single woman! And on that note, when it rains it pours! I got a text yesterday from I guy I knew from high school and have kept in intermittent contact with over the past few years. He "confessed" that he had a huge crush on me in high school (in hindsight, this was obvious). He lives in Atlanta now and said that I could come down and visit whenever I want, and all I would have to pay for is my plane ticket. I just have one question... What do I have to do deserve such generosity? It definitely seems like a strings attached situation to me!

Like I mentioned, I've been working my butt off. Full time plus school is a bit of a challenge but when I go back to my normal schedule and classes end I'll probably feel like I'm drowning in boredom. I got semi-offered an internship one or two days a week for the remainder of the summer so hopefully I'll get that and bring in some extra money to hold me over when I can't work as much when school starts up in the fall.

No comments: