You may delay, but time will not

Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Wise old Benjamin Franklin. The theme of this post, written a mere 10 days after I wrote my previous post, is about procrastination. Or rather, the fact that I feel like I am procrastinating when I'm really not. Or maybe I am... The point is, the end of the semester is right around the corner and I feel unprepared and rushed, even though I know I will get everything done. My list of things to do during my summer "break" continues to grow and the sheer level of activity is crushing. Bah. Also, the bill for my upcoming classes is astronomical to the point that I'm considering taking only one class at the university and the other one at the community college, which is turning into a huge pain for two reasons. 1) I can't register for the community college class online and 2) Their "online" services stop working at 11:45 pm and don't start up again until 7:00 am. Clearly because no one would want to use said services at night. I thought the point of the internet was that it's available 24/7. I just can't wait until my life slows down enough for me to breathe.

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

Breathe and SHOP!

I'm right there with you waiting for that day to come :-)