He enjoys true leisure who has time to improve his soul's estate

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
My monster paper is finally done! I feel like I can finally relax. I only have a little bit more to do in terms of school and exams and then I can relax for a few weeks. Yay! But of course, as soon as I have time to relax, I have a to-do list a mile long full of things that I've been putting off. At least there are lots of fun things on it!

As a whole, life is going really well. I think this beautiful Michigan spring is putting me in a much better mood. Finally! It was a long time coming but now that it's here I'm loving it! Being a little more relaxed helps too.

The title/quote is by Henry David Thoreau. I've only ever read one book by him (Walden Pond) and hated it. The quote is pretty good though.

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

Oh Walden.... the only book I enjoyed in that class was Refuge. Come to think of it, that's the only book I even finished in that class! Whoops... :-D