The sick are the greatest danger for the healthy; it is not from the strongest that harm comes to the strong, but from the weakest

Monday, September 22, 2008
Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche.

I've had a pretty bad cold since Thursday night and it has made getting things done pretty difficult. I missed half of my internship Friday which means I have to do four hours of plastics research at home. Exciting. I know. So what do I do? After my other internship today, I went grocery shopping, came home and took a shower, ate two cookies, turned on the TV, popped open my laptop and... browsed the internet. Now I'm blogging. In my defense, no one wants to research plastics, which is why I get to do it. After all, I'm the intern! But isn't it funny how you can think of a thousand things to do when you really have to get something done? And how all of them sound better than what you have to do? So at this point, the four hours I'm supposed to make up is going to be more like two because I definitely have to go to bed early tonight. I guess I've found the secret to blogging more frequently. Find something that you'll do anything to avoid that involves sitting in front of your computer!

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

I am SO good at that :) Finding other things to do online when I have actual work that needs to be done. Blogging in particular is dangerous...